Sunday, October 2, 2011

Football Sunday Fundays.

And the GMEN pulled a win outta their ...  against the Cardinals. Whoot-whoot!!


This weekend at RHN didn't really boast any crazy undertakings or epic projects. Well, that's not entirely true. Ed did tile the bathroom floor and THAT was an epic project. It's gorgeous, but it seriously gave Ed a run for his money. He was using language that isn't G rated - hell, I'm not sure it was R rated either. Regardless of language used, the floor is slammin' and I'm proud of my foul-mouthed hubs. Oh, you want to see a picture of this gorgeously amazing marble floor we speak of? Nope. Too bad, so sad. When it's done we will share. Patience grasshoppers.


While Ed was romancing the bathroom floor, my dad and I installed the pendant light in the kitchen above the sink. I love it. We have a different fancier bulb to jazz er' up a bit. Also, I really wanted the light to hang lower - 12in instead of 6in, but considering (again) our heights, we would be whackin' our foreheads on it. Damn being tall. 




I primed the wood trim in the master bedroom and master bathroom. So exciting isn't it? Dad also fixed a few patches and Cman mowed the lawn, voluntarily, while mama tried to eat the mower. It is hilarious how much the dog hates the mower. She doesn't do this to the vacuum so we aren't sure what makes her want to destroy the mower. To document said hilarity, I made a very short film to share with you all.   



Driving home we saw a really amazing sky. It doesn't happen here in NY all that often - well not as often as our Bermudian and Virgin Island counterparts, plus I had a view of 84 not the turquoise waters of the Atlantic and Caribbean. So, until we finish the bathroom, I leave you with a winning night for the GMEN on Sunday Night Football. Whaaaa-what! 


No comments:

Post a Comment